Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

I wish I was in HongKong

Last Tuesday night my aunt went home from hong kong :) I'm so excited because of the things she said that she bought for me! Haha It's an easy fetching schedule because her arrival was 12am so there's not much of a hassle & traffic. Im happy but sad too cause she wasn't able to visit the night markets there even ONCE, Imagine that! because of her work and whatever stuffs. I really would love to explore their night markets because there were such great find and talk about price,Cheap too! Agree? Well,  It's her fault.haha Atleast she manage to buy me things dba. :) So due to my happiness I wanted to share to you guy's the things I received. 

bustier, trouser, trouser, scarf :)
sling bag, pumps :) and a lot moreeeee :))
I got tired taking pictures it's just another scarf another trousers and sheer blouses. :P haha
Can't wait to wear them. :)

Love ♥ Martha.

No comments:

Post a Comment