Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

GOT CHICK FLICK?

Heyaaah! I missed you guys so much. Haven't blog for weeks since the holy week. Im not in the mood really. :( But now Im back! hehe. =)) Anw, I've been house arrest for weeks now and can't do anything thou. But but, lo and behold, I got to score some awesome shoessss! Ain't that a good thing! :) I was sooo happy to have them. See it for your self, I got them for a 20% discount, cool right! well, check these babies & I will share to you guys how to get that 20% discount. :)


And these are the babies that you will find inside that bag! :)


CAMEL
(Inspiration: Miu camel patent mary-jane platform loafer pumps)

 APRICOT

I love them sooo! Hehe, as I have said i'll teach you how to avail their 20% discount. Here's How:

So you'd like to slash 20% off your pairs? Here's how!

1.) Like us in Facebook

2.) Post the following on your wall
 I love shopping at @Chick Flick Collection(or mention us on your post; you can even include a link of our multiply shop)

3.) Place orders by sending me a private message here in Multiply. Please include the link directing me to your post.

4.) Get pairs 20% less!
(Exclusive of shipping fee= Php80 Mmla and Php120 Provincial)


Please help us spread the word on fab pairs for less.
Thanks so much everyone!!! 


THANKS CHICK FLICK! :) ♥

Easy Right? So whatcha waitin for? :) Grab your pair now and avail their discount! :)

Love ♥ Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment