Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Putting Up a Business

Hello guys! did you all have a great morning? Well, me? Not that well. haha! before I go to sleep I think of things that I wanted to put here in my blog, I got so excited that I had a hard time sleeping.haha and end up having this weirdest dream. haha Anw, It's summer & Im getting bored from doing nothing since I stopped schooling I didn't have enough time to make gala. haha! I miss my Starbucks days, well I'm addicted to their coffee. Now back to the topic, I wanted to put up this business about T-shirts & stuffs, clothes of whatsoever. When browsing tumblr (Again, Thankyou tumblr for giving me soo much inspiration. HAHA!) I found these cool t-shirt, couple shirt designs. Well check this out, I might produce them someday! :)









Well what do you think? :) Haha. pls give some suggestion on my formspring accnt :) Thanks!
Hope this all goes well :)
(Credits to Tumblr for the pictures)

Love ♥ Martha.

No comments:

Post a Comment